Lots of work to be done, especially now that new episodes are airing! At some point I'd like to get to work on some of the more administrative aspects of the wiki, so it's more "complete" like other wikis should be.
I may take short wiki-breaks from time to time, probably because I have a real life, and work will get in the way because I need to make a living.
Step by step I'm generally doing this:
- Phase 1: Create baseline articles that have at least a minimum amount of detail - aka starter stub articles (using the 'wanted pages' as a guide). Since someone started making dozens of empty starter articles, I'm trying to work on those.
- Phase 2: Start adding more data to each article, adding in appropriate red-links where necessary for new articles.
- Phase 3: Repeat weekly until series is over and all necessary pages are complete.
- Phase 4: Massive cleanup. Tag articles that still need photos. Eliminate redundant and unused photos. Eliminate useless articles.
- Special:Specialpages (Everything you need!)
- Special:ShortPages (really helpful to identify the shortest articles in existence in this wiki, start with expanding these)
- Special:Wantedpages (really helpful to see what still needs to be written. Also helpful to find misspelled or redundant article names, if you use this make sure that it still "exists" on other pages before editing since there is lag in when the page is cached!)